Fizz-O-Wash is india’s first home and laundry cleaning product brought by advanced enzyme which comes in the form of effervescent tablets with natural ingredients. it works as active element with any detergent. it cleans your cloths with care and it removes harsh stains on fabric effectively and enrich them with brightness.
- Safe for all fabrics
- Enzyme tablets for improved fabric soil Removal and better brightness
- Made with natural ingredients, cleans better and cleaner
- Made with natural ingredients
- Enhanced organic soil and stain removal
- Suitable for hand and machine wash
- Safe for all fabrics and garments
- Proven effective with all kind of detergents
- Can partially substitute detergents use
- I tube contains 30 tablets
- Fizz-o-wash should be stored at ambient temperature (below 25°C) in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- 2.9 x 2.9 x 14.4 cm; 100 grams
- SciTech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd. under the technical colaboration of speciality enzyme and probiotics USA
- Toss single tablet in bucket water and allow the tablet to disperse. It may take 3-5 minutes for tablet dispersion.
- Add detergent and mix thoroughly
- Add the fabric load, allow it to soak for 20 minutes and continue cleaning process
- Toss single tablet in washing machine with detergent
- Do not put the tablet in dispenser, instead toss directly into wash tub
- For heavy or dirtiest full load, you may add 2 tablets for better cleaning
- Wait for cleaning to happen
Small loads or speedwash settings, break in two and use half a tablet. Tablet is safe for any fabric in any temperature of water and better cleaning is ensured in any machine.
Place tablet directly into machine first, then add your laundry.
Safety and Handling Precautions
Incase the tablet solution comes in contact with eyes do not panic, simply flush with cool water for 10 minutes. In case, tablet solution is ever swallowed, do not worry, simply drink plenty of water to dilute. Always keep out of the reach of children, please store the tablets in closed tube.